Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pumpkin Patch - Rachelle Anne Miller

A new day and a new Fall themed card for Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps.   This super cute digital download stamp is called Pumpkin Patch and you can make it instantly yours with a quick purchase.  The stamp image will arrive just a minute or two later in an email!


I used my home printer to print off the Pumpkin Patch image on to Copic friendly cardstock and having reduced the size by 10% and printing at 90% of original size.

I coloured the image using Copic markers.  Here is my colour palette:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E000
Hair, E44, E50, E51
Dress - BG72, BG75
Boots - E71, E74, E77
Pumpkins - YR21, YR38, YR14, YR09, W3, W4
Wagon - E44, E43, E42, E40
Grass - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Squirrel - E000, E34, W5, W3
Blushing Cheeks - R00, R20, R21

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.


I used a die in my stash to die cut the panel to a size just shy of A2 and that gives it the faux stitched edge.  I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to a panel of milk chocolate micro gingham cardstock which I was gifted by a friend.  This panel in turn was applied to a sturdy white cardstock card base.  The card is simple yet feels very substantial for having this layering.


Finally just a simple embellished finish using little wooden stars which I glued down.

Happy crafting!












No comments:

Post a Comment