Thursday, June 10, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps - Hot Air Balloon

Today, the brand new Rachelle Anne Miller June release goes live and my card features one of the beautiful new digital images called  Hot Air Balloon that you might like to treat yourself to!




This is a square card with finished dimensions of 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches.    I created a panel of Sno-Cone cardstock by MFT Stamps to these full dimensions and adhered it to my card base.

I downloaded the digital stamp image from the email I received it in and sent it to my home printer to print on to a panel of Copic friendly cardstock.   I trimmed down this panel using my paper cutter so that it would reveal the blue border.   I am often asked if Copics make the printer ink run and my personal experience is that they don't!




I used a cloud stencil in my stash and Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar and Speckled Egg and created the pastel coloured sky around the hot air balloon.

I coloured the images using Copic markers and highlighted a few points with a white gel pen.




I used Versamark Ink to stamp the sentiment to a strip of cardstock and I heat embossed using Wow Embossing Powder in Metalline First Frost.   This strip was applied to the card backed with dimensional foam tape.  I loved the simplicity of this pretty scene and decided not further embellishments were required.

Love, love, LOVE this digital stamp - order yours today and receive it a minute or two later for instant satisfaction.

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment