Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Singing In The Rain

A new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today featuring their Singing In The Rain stamp set.   I love these two little girls goofing around with the ducklings. 




To create this mini slim card with finished proportions of  3 1/2 inches x 6 inches for a #6 envelope I first created a panel that I ink blended to a fade using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.   I used grey ink to stamp in the raindrops randomly and this panel was attached to my card base and set to one side. 





On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa. I coloured the images with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to die cut each of the images.   A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then they were backed with foam tape and applied.




To finish this simple card I stamped the sentiment to a strip of cardstock and added it with foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins tucked here and there was the perfect finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by.   I will have a new card for Hello Bluebird both here and on their blog on June 26th so I hope to see you then if not before.

Happy crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment