Thursday, May 20, 2021

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Bloom and Grow

I have a new card today for Hello Bluebird Stamps that features the new stamp set called Bloom and Grow.   Read on for the details!




To create my card I first ink blended the background using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink and I splashed on a little Peacock Feathers loosened with a drop of water.   This was adhered to my card base.

I sed the Grassy Knoll die to create both the grass and cloud portions.  The grass portion was ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink in Kitsch Flamingo.   The grass was adhered to the background panel with dimensional foam tape whilst the cloud portion was stamped with a sentiment from Bloom and Grow and then it too was adhered with dimensional tape.




On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my images from Bloom and Grow and coloured them with Copic markers.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then I used the coordinating dies to die cut each of the images which I arranged and adhered with either a single or double layer of foam tape for some super duper dimension.




To finish up the card I returned to the stamp set and used one of the 'buzzy trails' and carefully stamped them in behind the butterflies.

Another card complete!   Happy crafting!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment