Monday, April 19, 2021

Raindrops - Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps

Hello!  A new card for Rachelle Anne Miller today featuring the very adorable digital image called 'Raindrops'.



To create this card I started with the background panel which I ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers for a seamless fade.   I splattered this with water and blotted it up immediately to distress it.  I die cut the panel to give it the wonky stitched edge look.




On Copic friendly cardstock I used my home printer to print the digital image I received to my email.  I coloured the image with Copic markers and fussy cut the image carefully.  I flipped the image over and on a rubber mat I made circular motions with a blunt tool in the centre of the main areas, which rounds the images for a lovely 3D affect.   The image was backed with foam tape and applied.



To finish the card I stamped the sentiment which is by Hello Bluebird Stamps, I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen and I adhered the fussy cut raindrops.  The decorative panel was applied to a 110lb white cover weight cardstock base.

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment