Tuesday, April 20, 2021

My Favorite Things - April Card Kit - Heart Burst Hellos

The April card kit is now available at My Favorite Things and I have a final card to inspire you.  I don't know if you caught my post yesterday (scroll down if you didn't see it) but today's card uses pieces left from yesterday's card that features stamps and dies from the Heart Burst Hellos release.







To create this CAS card I first used the Slimline Starter Die-namics to create the white background panel which I backed with foam tape and applied to a full size white panel.




My card yesterday used some of the internal pieces to create a rainbow heart and so I was left with the delicate heart shapes.   So many ideas came to mind for how to use them but I decided that since I like the long sentiment I've used, I would lay them out in a group of 3, I had 6 die cuts and I layered them slightly offset and only adhered in the middle of each heart so that a little light gets in between each layer.




The sentiment actually comes in 2 lines and so I used the long sentiment strip from the Slimline Starter and I only inked up the first line and stamped and only the second line and stamped.   This was applied with more dimensional foam tape.    A quick and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!






15 comments:

  1. The simple look is cute. I like how you mixed the colors subtly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and beautiful card with that great new MFT die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize it was stacked images at first. I thought it was stitched. Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally different and beautiful card. I like that you used waste from a previous card and love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the shadows of the heart outlines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo, the layering and sentiment, this is a fantastic design, you did an outstanding job showcasing the new kit. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card with a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card. I love the outline of this graphic heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty slimline...love the graphic look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great save of the thin cuts. Nice layered design.

    ReplyDelete