Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Simple Stripe Background Stamp - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi!   This new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps uses their new background stamp called 'Simple Stripe'.  I paired this background image with Storybook Friends and the Hello Friend word die and the grass strip of course was made using the Grassy Knoll die.   Framing out the scene is the Gallery Frame #2 die.


I placed my stamp in my Misti and inked it up and stamped and then repeated the process for a nice smooth finish.  I die cut some blue cardstock using the Grassy Knoll die and stuck it behind the Gallery Frame die cut, backed with foam tape and applied.

I stamped my images from Storybook Friends and Copic coloured, die cut and highlighted and also adhered with foam tape.


I made several die cuts of the Hello Friends word die, several in white and one more time with the same blue cardstock used for the grass.  I adhered them in stacks and then followed the stripes on the background to adhere them to the scene.


A few sparkling clear sequins were adhered and the decorative panel applied to a sturdy white cardstock base.   Card completed!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment