Sunday, March 28, 2021

By The Sea Scenic Background Stamp - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello, welcome to my blog friends!  Today I've a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps that features the new scenic background stamp called By The Sea.  I decided to pair this pretty background with the cuties from the Fly A Kite stamp set since there was such lovely movement in the sky.


To create the card the 6 x 6 inch image was stamped to an A2 panel of cardstock that is Copic friendly.  I used Copic markers to colour the entire scene and then I added texture and dots using Copics and gel pens and finally I added a little sparkling glitter to the ocean and into the sand.  I set this aside to dry.


On more Copic cardstock the images were stamped from Fly A Kite.  Again, I coloured them with Copic markers softly and highlighted points with a white gel pen.  By now my background scene's glitter was dry and I set about applying the elements to the scene either directly with glue or for dimension with foam tape.


To finish up I stamped the sentiment on to brown cardstock using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white, this strip was applied with foam tape.

The panel was applied to a nice and sturdy white cardstock base and was then complete.

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment