Friday, March 19, 2021

Lamb Cuddle - Rachelle Anne Miller

A new digital stamp card today for Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps and this card uses the sweetest image called 'Lamb Cuddle' for a sweet Easter card.


I received the digital stamp image to my inbox and printed at 90% of size using my home printer and Copic friendly cardstock.


I used a wide array of Copic markers to colour this scene and it was so much fun!

I used a die from my stash by Studio Katia to size down to an A2 panel and giving it the subtle pierced edge.

I got the sentiments and sentiment strips/speech bubble from Hello Bluebird Stamps and stamped those and applied with foam tape for some subtle dimension.


The final touch was to add a few sparkling clear sequins for a subtle twinkle of interest.

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment