Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Country Roads Scenic Background Stamp - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello Bluebird has an exciting new release featuring all backgrounds stamps.  This release will be available to buy at 7pm MST on March 25th.  There will be 7 brand new ones in all but also, all the previously released rubber backgrounds stamps are going to re-released as clear stamps going forwards.


To create this card I stamped the 6 x 6 inch Country Roads Scenic Background Stamp image to an A2 panel of Copic friendly cardstock using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I coloured the background image using Copic markers and accented with coloured gel pens for the tufts of grass and suggestion of flowers in the fields.


I stamped my images from Easter Egg Hunt and also Copic coloured those.   They were die cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.

For the sentiment, I used the the Charlie Alpha Die and changed happy to hoppy to be a little punny.  Each letter consists of 5 die cuts with each one being glued in a stack and then using a ruler to align the letters before committing to glueing them to the card.  Underneath I just used the word Easter also found in Easter Egg Hunt.


The card panel was adhered to a sturdy white cardstock base and with that it was finished!

I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new background from the release to share with you!  I hope you join me for that.  Happy crafting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment