Sunday, August 9, 2020

Beach Babes - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I had fun recently creating this very summery beach themed card featuring the endlessly adorable Beach Babes stamp set by Hello Bluebird Stamps.  For the fluorescent pink YAY I used the Oliver Alpha Die.



To create this card I first use inks by The Stamp Market and blended a smooth panel of cardstock.  I then used a stencil from my stash to create the sort of bokeh affect using Distress Ink in Picket Fence.   I then blended in a little 'beach' using a combination of Distress Oxides in Antique Linen and  Squeezed Lemonade to create a custom colour.  I used some gel pens to dot in some texture to the sand and this adds a nice sparkle too!



I die cut the Oliver Alpha letters 3 times each and glued them together and then used Copic FRV1 to colour the top layer.  This same Copic marker was used in the inflatable and the ball so that the colour was repeated.   The skinny sentiment was stamped on a strip of cardstock, backed with foam tape and applied.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the images from Beach Babes with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and Copic coloured everything.   I die cut using the coordinating dies and applied them to the scene with foam tape.

The card was finished with a simple die cut frame from my stash and a few sparkling clear sequins.

So nice of you to stop by to read today.  Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment