Thursday, July 23, 2020

Field Mice - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi!  A new project for Hello Bluebird Stamps today that uses the unbelievably adorable Field Mice stamp set, one of my all time favourites!



To make this card I took a panel of cardstock and using a cloud stencil in my stash I  delicately ink blended the clouds and then nearer the bottom I used a Clarity Stencil Brush to brush in some 'grass'.  I used a die in my stash to give it the faux stitched edge and then this panel was adhered to a 110lb cover weight white cardstock base.


On Strathmore Bristol Smooth I stamped all the images from Field Mice using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.   They were watercolour painted  using Kuretake Zigs then die cut and applied to the scene either directly or with foam tape to build depth.



Finally, I stamped the two sentiments on strips of cardstock and applied those with more foam tape.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment