Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Meadow Bunnies - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi,  I've got a new card today for Hello Bluebird Stamps that combines Meadow Bunnies with the cloud focal point image from the Besties stamp set.



To create this card I took a panel of Copic friendly cardstock and I stamped the cloud from Besties with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I added a little grey contouring to the cloud using Copic markers C00 and CO.  I stamped the image again onto masking paper, fussy cut the shape and lay it down over the first stamping and ink blended around the cloud with Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass and I splashed on some Broken China that was mixed with a drop of water to loosen it.  I also ink blended with 'Mowed Lawn'.  The mask was removed and reserved for another time.  I coloured the flowers and die cut the panel.



On more Copic paper I stamped the bunny and birds from Meadow Bunnies and Copic coloured each image then fussy cut and backed with foam tape and applied.  The sentiment was stamped beneath the scene.

This panel was adhered to a cornflower blue panel of cardstock which was backed with white craft foam and then applied to another die cut panel and attached to a cardstock base.



Such a sweet and simple scene doesn't need too much embellishing and so I finished the card with just a few sparkling clear sequins and with that the card was complete.

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment