Friday, May 15, 2020

Sunshine Lake - Purple Onion Designs - New Release!

Hi!  Stacey Yacula fans rejoice because she has illustrated a new collection of stamps for Purple Onion Designs called 'Sunshine Lake'.  You can buy the entire collection and coordinating sentiment set as a bundle and at a 30% discount HERE  through May 31st.

I have several cards to reveal to you over the coming couple of weeks or so but this card today features 'Ice Cream Truck' and 'Marigold' together with one of the new sentiments that go with the collection.



To create this card I die cut a slightly smaller than A2 panel of cardstock and ink blended it in Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks.   I 'sprinkled' in some brightly coloured dots into the ground with gel pens because it seemed to me it fit with the ice cream theme.

I stamped the sentiment from the new 'Sunshiney Sentiment' set with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white and pink.  This panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the card base.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I coloured the images using Copic markers and then fussy cut and highlighted some points with a white gel pen.



The images were backed with dimensional foam tape and applied to the scene.  To finish up I applied a few pale pink and transparent jewel embellishments by Pinkfresh Studio.

Hope you enjoyed this summery birthday card, I'll be back soon with more inspiration from this sweet release.  Happy crafting.

Nicky x

1 comment: