Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Trails - Purple Onion Designs

I have a new card for Purple Onion Designs today that features stamps by Stacey Yacula.   Here I've used the cute VW Bus from Happy Trails.



To create this slimline card I first ink blended a panel that I masked off the edges on first.  I applied a die cut and ink blended grassy edge and clouds at the top with ink blended cardstock and pearlised vellum.



The BEEP!  BEEP! was created with letters from Hello Bluebird's Charlie Alpha stamp set.  I die cut the letters 3 times each, glueing each one to the next and the top layer was die cut from a polka dot pattern I stamped and heat embossed first.

I stamped and coloured the VW Bus image with Copic markers then fussy cut, backed it with foam tape and applied it a jaunty angle .

The speech bubbles are from Carnival/Fair Blurbs.



Finally a few sparkling clear sequins were added as finishing embellishments.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

1 comment: