Thursday, March 19, 2020

Garden Blooms - Purple Onion Designs

Hello there!   I have a new card for Purple Onion Designs today featuring images illustrated by Stacey Yacula from the Garden Blooms stamp collection.



I ink blended the background grass and then used a stencil in my stash to create the soft cloudy sky.  I die cut the panel to give it the faux stitched edge and applied this to a card base.




I die cut a frame from white cardstock, backed it with foam tape and applied it to the scene.


On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my images and coloured them with Copic markers then fussy cut each image and backed it with foam tape and applied within the frame.


The sentiment is from Carnival/Fair Blurbs.




A few sparkling clear sequins finish out this simple scene perfect for the enthusiastic gardener in your life!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment