Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Unicorn Tales - Hello Bluebird Stamps

A new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today featuring their popular Unicorn Tales.



To start I made the background which always inspires the rest of my card.  I used Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade to create it and then I used those colours loosened with a little water to splash the scene too.  I then also splashed on some Kuretake Starry Colors watercolour paints in the metallic white shade.  This panel was attached to a white cardstock base and set to one side.



I die cut the cloud you see at the bottom from the After The Rain Die and used a little more Spun Sugar to soften the edge, backed it with foam tape and applied it.

On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the Unicorn and other images from the set using Memento Ink in Rich Chocolate.  I Copic coloured the images, highlighted some points with a white gel pen then die cut and backed them with either single or double layer of foam tape to build plenty of depth.  Images were applied and the shooting stars were glittered.

Finally, using the Sparkle Script and Magical Sparkle Words Die I created the sentiment.



Thanks for coming by to read today, happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment