Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pine Cone Trail - Purple Onion Designs

Did you pick up your new stamps from Purple Onion Designs yet - they're currently 25% off in the sale!?



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the Winter Trail Background from Pine Cone Trail using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  I coloured it with Copic markers, glittered the pretty trees heavily with Stickles in Crystal and applied the panel to a 110lb white cardstock card base where I left it to dry.

On more Copic friendly cardstock I stamped Aspen (Snow Shoe Owl) and Rory and Noelle (Winter Mouse and Squirrel on Log) with the same ink.  I coloured them up with Copic markers and fussy cut the images and applied them popped up on foam tape to the background scene.  A few points on the images were highlighted with a white gel pen.



I stamped the sentiments using Ranger Archival Ink in Watering Can and applied them the same way.

Lastly I added in some snow with a white gel pen to break up the background a little and soften it.  This card is just so twinkly when it is handled due to all the lovely sparkle - so magical!

Hope you get shopping in the sale - you deserve it!

Nicky x

1 comment: