Saturday, November 23, 2019

First Snow - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello!  I have a new card today for Hello Bluebird Stamps featuring the adorable stamp set called First Snow.  Also used in this project is the Hill and Dale die for the snow hills and the sentiment is from Typed Christmas.



To make this card I created the background using Copic markers then splattered it with white acrylic paint and finally I applied large drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White.  This was set aside to dry for several hours.  Once dry I die cut two hills using Hill and Dale.  These were applied to the background panel after using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to edge them.  Once in place I used Stickles in 'Crystal' to make the glistening edge.



On Strathmore Bristol Smooth I stamped the critters from First Snow with Archival Ink.  I watercolour painted them, highlighted points with a white gel pen and die cut the images.  They were backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.



To finish, I stamped the sentiment from Typed Christmas on to some pale pink cardstock and applied it with foam tape and I applied a few sparkling clear sequins into the sky area for some final sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Nicky x


1 comment:

  1. Love the layering.
    Everybody is having so much
    fun in the snow. Great card.
    thanks for sharing
    rxmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete