Hey everybody, I'm happy to say it is Avery Elle Blog Hop time!
I'm sharing a card using the brand new stamp set called 'Grateful' that comes with some companion Elle-ements too! This card also uses the new 'Wonky Squares Frames Die Set'.
My card features an ink blended background. The die cut sentiment etc are from 'Grateful' as are the fallen pretty autumnal leaves and acorns at the bottom which are applied layered up on dimensional foam tape. The cute fox is from 'Polar Peekaboo Pals' and is framed out with a 'Wonky Square Frame Die'. The card is watercolour painted and finished out with tiny glistening dots of pale gold gel pen.
Since I'm last on the list you have now reached the end of our blog hop, I am pretty sure you have found a lot of inspiration from the Avery Elle DT. Thanks for hopping along with us!
Avery Elle / Jamie
To celebrate our Fall 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 20th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)