Monday, July 23, 2018

Blooming - Avery Elle

Hello everybody, I have a pretty floral card for you today.  'Blooming' is part of the new summer release by Avery Elle and it is so useful as it is, or to pair with your other sentiments or little characters you might own.  It would work great as the basis of a shaker card too!  It comes with coordinating dies.



My card started with a panel of smooth watercolour cardstock that I ink blended with distress inks in Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade and then splattered on a little pink paint.  I adhered this panel to the card base.  Next I stamped and die cut the floral hexagon.

 

I watercolour painted it then die cut and adhered it to the card using dimensional foam tape.  The sentiments were stamped in the centre and a few assorted toning sequins were glued into place to add a little twinkle for the finish.



I thank you for stopping by the blog today.  I do hope you like the card and feel inspired.

Nicky x





No comments:

Post a Comment