Sunday, September 15, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - September Halloween Speciality Kit

 





Not long to go now before Monday's huge new kit release goes live at Hello Bluebird Stamps.  You can but the new kits at 7pm MDT tomorrow September 16th.  Today I'm revealing a card that was created using products from the 'Halloween Speciality Kit' and in addition I've used dies that you can find in Hello Bluebird's 'Essential' category.  I've used:-

Fright Mice
Fright Mice Die
Trick or Treat word die

I generally like to start with my background panel and this was no exception.  I ink blended a panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Dried Marigold and Black Soot.  I spattered it with white acrylic paint loosened with a drop or two of water.  I backed this panel with craft foam and glued it to a slightly larger panel of Eiffel Tower cardstock by MFT.  This in turn was glued to an A6 card base which gave me a little white surround around the feature panel too which I always like the look of.




I stamped the images from Fright Mice which is one of the brand new Halloween stamp sets included in the Halloween Speciality Kit.  I coloured the images using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Mice - E34, E31, E41, W00, W3, W1
Blush - R22, R21, R20, R00
Spooky Balloon & Banner etc - C3, C1, C0, BG70, BG11
Black - T7, T5, T4

The images were die cut using the companion die.  I highlighted points with a white gel pen.

I took more of the same Eiffel Tower cardstock and created the grass using the Grassy Knoll die which I applied with foam tape, I also die cut the same cardstock one time using the Trick or Treat die.  I then die cut sturdy white cardstock 3 times more using the same die and I glued the words in stacks then glued it to the background before highlighting the lettering with a white gel pen.




To finish the card I added candy images scattered at the feet of the mice.   I stamped the smaller sentiment on a strip and applied with foam tape and then I added some 4 point star embellishments through the eerie sky for some final sparkle.

I certainly hope you enjoyed my card today.  I will be back here tomorrow with a final preview card before the release goes live.




















No comments:

Post a Comment