Monday, September 16, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - September Kits Release Day!

 



Today is the day the wait is over, the Hello Bluebird Stamps September Kits are releasing this evening at 7pm MDT and if  you're looking for some Halloween fun then the Halloween Speciality Kit has got you covered.  Here's what I've used to make this card:-

All The Spooks
All The Spooks Die
Halloween Words Strips Stamp
I took the Halloween Words Strips Stamp and used it as a background stamp!  I stamped and embossed a panel of Blush cardstock by The Stamp Market using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.  I adhered this to my card base and framed it out with a white die cut frame creating using the Gallery Frame #1 Die.  This frame was applied with dimensional tape.




I stamped a selection of images including the oversized sentiment from All The Spooks.  I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to do this because it gives you such a lovely rich black image, usually with use one stamping!  I coloured the images using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Spooks - C3, C1, C0, BG70
Blush - R22, R21, R20, R00
Headstone - W4, W3, W2, W0
Candy Corn - YR02, YR01, R01, Y13, Y06, Y02, C3, C1

The images were die cut using the All The Spooks companion die and applied to the scene with dimensional tape.




To complete the card I simply glued in place 3 different sizes of sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.  Card done!

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping later today.




















No comments:

Post a Comment