Saturday, September 14, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - September Kits

 




Hi there and welcome to my blog where I'm sharing a second card using products from the September Kits by Hello Bluebird Stamps.  The release goes live Monday September 16th at 7pm MDT.  Today the products used in this card will form part of the 'Expanded Kit' which includes everything from the first kit plus many other products including these.  I have used:-

Apple Farm
Apple Farm Die
Tree Die

To create this card I first of all ink blended a panel of white cardstock using Cerulean and Gumdrop inks by The Stamp Market.  I softly blended sky and grass and I kept it simple and pastel so that the main card images would pop!




I die cut sturdy white cardstock using the Tree Die.  This die comes with either apples or pears to adorn the tree and I opted for apples because I live in a big apple growing region of the US.  I die cut the different portions of the tree using the following inks:-

Tree Trunk - Distress Oxide Inks in Lost Shadow, Tea Dye and Ground Espresso
Tree Top - Distress Oxide Inks in Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness
Apples - The Stamp Market - Lipstick Red

I glued the different die cuts together and added it to the card background using dimensional foam tape.




I stamped the images from Apple Farm that I was wanting for the scene I imagined.  I coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Girl Skin - E34, E31, E02, E21
Girl Blush - R22, R21, R20
Girl Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Denim Dungarees - B97, B95, B93, B91
White Long Sleeve T-Shirt - C3, C1, C0 
Red - RV69, R39, R29, R27
Piglets - E95, E01, W3, W1
Barrels - E44, E43, E42, E41

The images were die cut using the companion dies, backed with foam tape and applied to the background scene.

A white gel pen was used to highlight and detail many points throughout the card and then I popped the panel in my Misti and repeat stamped the sentiment 3 times for a crisp image.

I mounted the main panel on white craft foam and glued it to a slightly larger kraft panel which was glued to a slightly larger white panel, then to the card base.

Card done!  I hope you will consider treating yourself to the Expanded Kit so that you can obtain these beautiful products and many more which will charm you for years and years.  I'll be back tomorrow with something new to share.









1 comment:

  1. Apple-solutely beautiful, so pretty and soft coloring, the new stamp set with the girl and piglets is just amazing! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete