Tuesday, August 6, 2024

My Favorite Things - Food Truck Fun Card Kit - Release!

 





The MFT Stamps Food Truck Fun August Card Kit is now available for purchase!  Shop early because it is likely to sell out fast.  For my second card showcasing this kit I have used the following products:-


As with yesterday's card, I again kept this one clean and simple (CAS).  I made a white panel of cardstock trimmed to 4 inches x 5 1/4 inches and I ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create a very soft focal point.



Using MFT's beautiful coloured cardstock I die cut all the different components of the flower stall and the Flower Market Die-namics.  I then glued all the different components together and highlighted with a white gel pen before applying it all to the blended background panel.




I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the 'Flowers' sign in Poppin' Pink Ink by MFT and then I used Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa to stamp the sentiment at the bottom.

To complete the card, I backed the decorative panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 card base.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment