Tuesday, August 13, 2024

My Favorite Things - August Vault Release Day!

 





It's release day for the August Vault at MFT Stamps and all of the re-released Laina Lamb products are now available for purchase.  Here's what I've used to make this card:-


I took a panel of white cardstock and used a light grey ink to stamp the stacks of books image from Books & Buddies illustrated by Jenoblade.  I die cut the panel using the Stax Die-namics, backed the panel with white craft foam and adhered to a grey panel then to my card base.




The Precious Polaroids Die-namics are such a useful set to have in your stash and I'm personally very happy to see them make a comeback.   I chose two sizes of the set of four and I die cut MFT's cardstock 3 times each for each colour and I glued them in stacks.




The next task was to stamp the images from Books & Buddies with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and colour them in soft Copic colour combinations:-

Bunny (top) - E31, W3, W1, W0
Bear - E44, E43, E42, E41, W00
Bunny (bottom) E55, E31, E41, C3, C1, C00
Blue - B01, BG10, BG000
Pink - V01, V000
Green - G20, G40, YG11

I used a black glaze pen to emphasise the eyes and foot pads.  Once dry I used a white gel pen to highlight certain points and then I glued the images behind each Polaroid frame opening.




I glued the pink frame directly to the background and the blue frame was attached with a single layer of foam tape and lastly the green frame has a double layer behind it, making for a casual stack.

To complete the card I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied it with foam tape and three Nuvo Crystal Drops in 'Malted Milk' completed the scene.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment