Saturday, July 27, 2024

My Favorite Things - July Release Countdown Day 3

 





Hello everyone!  I'm sure you've all been impatiently waiting for MFT's next big release, well, here it is as we kick off the countdown to release day which is July 30th at 10am Eastern.  My first of five cards for this release features a brand new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set.  Here's what I've used:-


I took an A2 panel of white cardstock and I did a delicate ink blend of Saltwater Taffy and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped the sentiment and then backed this panel with white craft foam and adhered it to a slightly larger white card base.




I stamped all of the images from Pick of the Patch using MFT's Eiffel Tower Ink.  I then set about colouring the images and here are the Copic colours that I used:-

Strawberries - R39, R37, R05, R21, G20, G14, YG03, Y15
Bunnies - E44, E31, E41
Mice - W4, W3, W1
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Terracotta Pot - E35, E33, E11
Bucket - C3, C1, C0
Ladder - E43
Ladybugs - E37




I then die cut these pretty images using the coordinating die-namics and arranged then as I had had them in my mind before I started.  Once I was happy with the layout I took a photograph of my phone so that I wouldn't forget, then I started to add dimensional foam tape to the back of each element and build the scene again from the back and working forwards.

Last but not least, I grabbed my white gel pen and began highlighting certain points which makes the whole thing pop!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment