Wednesday, June 5, 2024

My Favorite Things - Walk In The Park - June Card Kit Release Day

 








The June Card Kit from MFT Stamps called 'Walk In The Park' was released yesterday and so the products are already available for purchase.   This is my second card for this release and I'm showcasing some different products from my card yesterday and if you missed it, just keep scrolling after this post and you'll come directly upon it.  Here's what I used to make this project:-

Walk In The Park (sentiment stamp set)

I kicked things off by taking an A2 panel of which cardstock and I used two of MFT's stencils to create the sky and grass.  I die cut using a faux stitched edge die from the many that MFT offers and I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to a larger white panel.





As with my card yesterday, I created two trees and assembled and glued the different parts together then adhered to the background panel.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut with the coordinating die-namics and applied with foam tape.

Using MFT's fabulous cardstock in bright colours so that the images would pop against he background and using dies from the On The Playground and Water Features sets, I created all the parts to form the slide, pond and ducks.  Again I glued the components I'd created together and then applied them to the scene with foam tape to create dimension.




I finished the card by using a white gel pen to highlight some points and I used white Nuvo Drops to add the tiniest hint of daisies in the grass.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment