Tuesday, June 4, 2024

My Favorite Things - Walk In The Park - June Card Kit Release

 









I'm excited to reveal my first card for the June Card Kit from MFT Stamps called 'Walk In The Park'.  The kit is available for purchase NOW but the Design Team will have extra card samples tomorrow to share with you so you can see more of what it can do!  Here's what I've used to make my card today:-

Walk In The Park (sentiment stamp set)

I softly ink blended a white panel of cardstock using Salvaged Patina and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks to form a focal point.  I die cut this panel using the largest die from the Postage Stamp Stax Die-namics.  This was backed with white craft foam and adhered to a white A2 panel of cardstock and then in turn was glued to my card base.




Using MFT's wonderful cardstock I die cut all the different elements using the Two Trees and Park Bench Basics Die-namics.  I did a little ink blend to deepen the colour of the shadow curves of the trees and all the different components were glued together and I used Copic markers to add the look of glass to the street lamp which was not illuminated since it is a daytime scene.

I glued the different elements to the background panel but the bench with its stack of books and cup of tea balanced on top were all applied with little pieces of foam tape behind them so that it is nicely dimensional.




To complete my card I stamped the sentiment from the Walk In The Park sentiment stamp set using black ink.  I then used the coordinating die-namics to die cut the sentiment and I backed it with dimensional foam tape and adhered it to the trees.  All that was left was the highlighting of a few points with a white gel pen and 3 Nuvo drops in white in the sky ...... just because .....

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment