Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Lawn Fawn - Meadow Backdrop Die

 



I continue to play with my Lawn Fawn products just for 'funsies' and today I've turned to their Meadow Backdrop Die which is more than just a backdrop, you also get other images as you see in my sample.

I took a panel of white cardstock in a nice heavy weight and I die cut using the Meadow Backdrop Die.  I also die cut some of the images including the bee image which I repeated to create three.




I ink blended the background using Distress Oxide Inks in Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Antique Linen, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.  I dotted in some interest with a green felt tip pen and adhered it to my card base.

I ink blended the yellow parts of the bee which I'd initially die cut in white cardstock and then I assembled those little cuties and highlighted with a white gel pen.

Clouds and bees were applied with foam tape and I stamped the sentiment on the wave style sentiment strip and also applied with foam tape to keep up with the dimension.

I'll be back in a couple of days with another summery card.  Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment