Thursday, June 20, 2024

Lawn Fawn - Berry Special

 



Hello!  Here's my third card of the week featuring Lawn Fawn products as I took some time to create purely for the love of cardmaking.  The card uses 'Berry Special' a beautiful stamp set with coordinating dies and their 'Foursquare Backdrop Die'.

I started by creating a panel of patterned cardstock from Lawn Fawn and adhered it to my card base.  I then took a heavyweight white cardstock and die cut the Foursquare Backdrop die.  I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to ink blend the squares and I backed the rest of the frame with foam tape and applied it to the patterned panel.  I then glued the ink blended squares through the openings.




I stamped the images from Berry Special and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Red - RV29, RV25, RV13, RV10
Green - G07, YG13, YG01
Yellow - YR21, Y21
Mice - E55, E31, E41

I die cut the images and applied with foam tape.




I highlighted a few little points with a white gel pen and then I popped the card in my Misti and I stamped the sentiment at the bottom.

Thank you for joining me for the details on this card.  I'll be back tomorrow with something brand new to share with you.  Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment