Monday, April 29, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 1

 




Just one more day to go until tomorrow's release from MFT Stamps.  You can purchase all the wonderful new products at 10am Eastern Tuesday April 30th.  Here's what I've used to make today's card:-

A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1 & 2  Die-namics
Hunny Bunny (clouds)
Hunny Bunny Die-namics

I absolutely adore this new stamp set illustrated by Yuzu Illustration.  I started my card by masking a line across a sturdy white panel of cardstock.  Above the masked line I ink-blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Ripe Persimmon and Dried Marigold.  I removed the mask and die cut using the largest die from the stax die-namics listed above.




I stamped the sentiment and then glued this panel to a fractionally larger kraft panel and then to my card base.

I stamped the images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Pups - E77, E74, E71, E70, C3, C1, C00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Red - E39, E27, R08
Gold - Y19
Fan metal parts - C3, C1, C0, C00
Clouds - BG70, C0



Imagines were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and applied to the background using dimensional foam tape.

I simply highlighted with a white gel pen and then this project was complete.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment