Tuesday, April 30, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Release Day!

 




It's always a great day when MFT Stamps is having a new release, especially when it is as cute as this one.  The release is now live and I suggest you shop early to avoid disappointment.  To celebrate the release I have made this project, read on for all the details starting with what I've used to make this card:-

Tall Grass Die-namics
A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics

I kicked things off by taking 2 white A2 panels of cardstock.  With one, I ink blended using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and with the other I die cut using the Tall Grass Die-namics and then ink blended using Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.  I glued the grass to the sky background and added in some interest/shading and texture using Copic markers and I splashed and blotted a little water too.




I stamped the sentiment with black ink then stamped the images I'd be needing from the Jenoblade illustrated stamp set.   I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Squirrel - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Fox - E37, E99, E13
Dog - T7, T5, T3, C3, C1, C0, C00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Margarita - YG01, YG03, BG70
Tacos, Sombrero, Guac Bowl - YG17, YG13, Y21, Y26, R08, C3, C1, C00




I applied the images to my background with dimensional foam tape and highlighted with a white gel pen.  I then die cut the frame twice from white cardstock and glued them together then to the background.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and a few sparkling clear sequins were the perfect finishing accents.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment