Monday, February 19, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Vault Release

 





MFT is having an amazing vault release which you can buy at 10am tomorrow February 13th.   This release is 100% dies.  Great, basic and useful dies to inspire your creativity and that set the scene for your favourite stamps.

My card today uses:-


I cut a patterned cardstock panel to A2  size and adhered it to a larger panel of white cardstock then to my card base.  I then used Blueprints 29 to die cut sturdy white cardstock and I backed the die cuts with foam tape and adhered to the background.




I used Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa to stamp the images from Paper Planes and then I coloured with Copic colours to match the background:-

Dog - E44, E43, E31, E42, C1, C0
Pink - V01, RV00, RV000
Green - G00, G000, BG0000, C1, C0
Yellow - Y21, Y00, C1, C0
Clouds - BG90, G000

Images were die cut and applied to the background creating three mini scenes which all add up to one big one!




To finish the card I stamped part of one of the sentiments from Paper Planes on one of the other components of Blueprints 29 and then I die cut the encircled heart component also using white and pink cardstock and glued both in place.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment