Saturday, January 6, 2024

My Favorite Things - January Release - 3 Days To Go!

 




Just THREE days to go now until the January 9th release by MFT and this is what I've used to make this card:-

Grassy Edges Die-namics

This is a mini-slimline Valentine's card where I started by ink blending a background using Poppin' Pink Ink by MFT.  I splattered this with white acrylic paint loosened with water and dotted in some pink Copic marker for more interest.  This panel was applied to a card base.  I die cut two grassy borders and ink blended with whatever ink was left on my blending brush and applied these to the background, the large directly with glue the smaller with foam tape.




I used Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa to stamp all of the images from Lovely lions and I coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Deep Pink - RV17, RV09, RV25, RV13
Lion's Mane - E44, E57, E43
Lion's Bodies - Y26, E31, E41, E40
Blushes - RV25, RV13, R000

I highlighted with a white gel pen and die cut with the coordinating die-namics and applied with foam tape.




To complete the card I stamped the smaller sentiment on a sentiment strip and also applied with foam tape.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment