Tuesday, October 24, 2023

My Favorite Things - Breast Cancer Awareness Card Kit Release

 






Hello and welcome to my blog where I'm sharing my first of two cards featuring the brand new Breast Cancer Awareness Card Kit from MFT which is now available for purchase.  Here is what I've used in the making of this card:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Set Two Stax Die-namics
Orange Sherbet 6 x 6 Paper Pad

I grabbed two matching sheets from the paper pad and created the bra using the Full Support Die-namics and a panel for the other.  The patterned panel was glued to a white A2 panel.  I then created a white panel using the Stax die-namics.  I popped it in my Misti and stamped the sentiment in Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then glued this panel to the patterned one.




I die cut the bra 3 more times from white cardstock and glued all of the die cuts in a stack finishing with the patterned one on top.   This was then adhered to the white background above the sentiment.  I glued a crystal embellishment to accent the bra and set this to one side to dry.

I stamped the bee image from the Bee Strong stamp set illustrated by Jenoblade.  I coloured the image with the following Copic markers:-

Bee Face - E33, E11, E21, E00, R22, R21, R20
Bee Body - E77, E44, Y19, Y17, BG11
Ribbon - RV55, RV63, RV02
Shading - T4, T3, T2

I highlighted with a gel pen and die cut with the coordinating die-namics and I adhered this into position with a double layer of dimensional foam tape in the back.




I adhered the entire decorative panel to a sturdy white card base and with that this semi-CAS card was done!  Please come back tomorrow to join me as I continued to spotlight the release.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment