Saturday, September 23, 2023

My Favorite Things - September Spotlight Day 4

 





It's our final day spotlighting the September release by MFT Stamps and today my card features the Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamp set.   Here's what I've used:-


First of all I blended the background using Victorian Velvet, Black Soot and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks.  I splashed the background with watered down white acrylic paint then die cut the panel using the Stax die-namics and applied it to a full A2 white panel of cardstock.




Images were stamped using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured using Copic markers, here are the combinations used:-

Tree - E44, Y28, Y26, Y21, W5, W3, W2
Leaves - E44, Y28, Y26, Y21
Owl - E77, E44, E43, E0000, W3, W1
Hedgehog - E77, E44, E43, E41, E40
Acorns - E77, E44, E43, YG93, YG91
Squirrels - E27, E57, E23, E31, E0000

I highlighted and embellished with a white gel pen and die cut the images and arranged the scene and adhered with dimensional foam tape.




Last but not least I chose the little 'hi there' sentiment from the stamp set, stamping it on to a little sentiment strip and applying with more foam tape.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment