Wednesday, January 25, 2023

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC630







Hello and welcome to my blog and an inspiration card for My Favorite Thing's latest Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC630 - please see the sketch you are working with (above).

Item's used in this project:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics (Set 1)
I & O Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics
Essential Stitched Sentiment Die-namics

To kick things off I first stamped the background panel using the background stamp and heat embossed using Wow! Opaque Pastel Blue embossing powder.  I used the stax die-namics to make the panel slightly smaller than A2 and then wrapped 2 layers of vellum around the panel, securing on the reverse and to follow the sketch.  This panel was then attached an A2 white panel which in turn was glued to the card base.




I used the Circle stax die-namics to create the circle focal point and I ink blended softly in 3 shades of Distress Ink, I backed this with foam tape and applied over the vellum 'stripe'.

I stamped the Happy Hippos images I'd be needing and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Hippo - T3, T2, T0, C00
Birds - Y13, Y06, Y00, Y0000, T2, T0, YR07
Pink -  RV02, RV52, RV00, RV0000
Blue - BG53, B00, B0000
Yellow - Y13, Y06, Y00, Y0000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, hats were glued to heads etc and then they were backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.

To finish I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set on a sentiment strip and this too was applied with foam tape.

I hope you're inspired to join in the challenge, full details on the MFT blog.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment