Sunday, January 29, 2023

My Favorite Things - Vault Release Countdown Day 2

 







Hello and welcome to Countdown Day 2 to the new Vault Release from MFT Stamps which you will be able to purchase on January 31st at 10am Eastern.

My card uses the following products:-

Banner Day Celebrations

I used Blueprints 25 to create a full sized A2 panel with a stitched edge .... this is a great die set because so many cards start with an A2 panel and with this set you also get a couple of sentiment strips along with other fun and useful elements.

I used the Plaid Background Builder stamp set together with MFT inks to create a cheerful plaid background which when completed I adhered to my prepared card base.




I then used MFT's Prestige Cardstock and die cut the Fresh-Cut Flowers die-namics.  I used Copic markers to add a little subtle shading to the greenery and some petals for some subtle interest and then glued the elements together and gathered the stems into a casual bunch, binding them with a little tape.  I flipped the bunch over and adding little bits of foam tape behind the flowers and leaves and then turned it over again and adhered it to the plaid background.

To finish, I used Blueprints 25 again, selecting one of the sentiment strips and I stamped the white strip I created using a sentiment from the Banner Day Sentiments stamp set.  I backed this strip with a double layer of dimensional tape so that it floated above the bound bunch of flowers and hid the tape.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I popped over to see what photo editing program you use? please. Such a clear and bright photo is my goal 😊. Thank you for your time vdutchr@cox.net

    ReplyDelete