Tuesday, January 31, 2023

My Favorite Things - Vault Release Day

 






The My Favorite Things Vault Release is now available for purchase!  Before you rush off to shop, please read the details for my card today which may help you choose what to treat yourself to.  Here's what I've used in this project:-

Joyful Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad
My Punny Valentine
My Punny Valentine Die-namics
Tall Love Die-namics

Ok .... so another great Blueprints die-namics set is out of the Vault and I LOVE Blueprints 9.   Basically it creates an oversized gift tag which is useful in it of itself but it also makes a novel backdrop for your card designs.

To create my card I created an A2 panel of patterned cardstock from which I pulled my colours I'd be using.  This panel was adhered to a ssslightly larger panel of red cardstock.  Still fits in an A2 envelope!

I die cut white cardstock using Blueprints 9 and ink blended in Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and distressed this with water and watered down white acrylic paint.   I used the scalloped edge die included in Blueprints 9 to give the tag a decorate edge.   Once ready I tied baker's twine through the tag then I backed the tag with white craft foam and glued it to the background panel.




I die cut the Tall Love letters from white then red cardstock several times, glued them in stacks and adhered them to the background.  I stamped and coloured the sweet bunny and coloured it with the following Copic markers:-

Bunny - E43, E42, E41, E40, C3, C1, C00
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Balloon - R89, R59, R39, R27

I highlighted some points with a white gel pen then die cut and applied with foam tape.

I used the 'C' Copics to add some shadow underneath the bunny.

I stamped the sentiments using the Label Maker and coordinating stamps and applied and I finished out the card by adding some white Nuvo drops.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment