Monday, January 30, 2023

My Favorite Things - Vault Countdown Day 1

 






It's Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's Vault Release by MFT Stamps and my card today reveals some of the new products you will be able to purchase.  Here's what I've used:-

Beautiful Bunny
Beautiful Bunny Die-namics

Blueprints 30 is an amazing die-namics set giving you countless design choices as I'm sure the Design Team will demonstrate to you.   I chose to use the main die as a bold frame, die cutting it from white cardstock.   I ink blended a background panel using Saltwater Taffy and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks which I splashed with water to distress a little.  I directly glued the outer cut of the frame to the background panel then popped up the inner frame on dimensional tape.




I stamped the Beautiful Bunny images and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Bunny - E43, E42, E41, E40, C1, C0, C00
Tire Swing - C5, C3, C1, C0, C00
Blushes and Blooms - R22, R00, Y19
Butterfly - Y19, R21

I die cut the image and applied it to the background using foam tape.

To finish the card I used the Label Tape Die-namics and Label Maker sentiments to create the two sentiment strips which I applied at jaunty angles in the lower corner.

A few wooden star embellishments completed the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment