Tuesday, November 29, 2022

My Favorite Things - Christmas Cash Card Kit - Release Day

 




MFT's Christmas Cash Card Kit is now available for purchase!  Perhaps you'll pick up what is needed to make tooth fairy cards - so cute!   Here's what I used for this card:-


I created several panels of cardstock to layer up using both using my paper trimmer and the Stitched Rectangles Die-namics.   Before I glued them all together I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white and I used a die from the Tooth Fairy Die-namics to make the 'sparkle rays' for behind where her wand would be.




I die cut all the necessary components to build my tooth fairy and adhered the parts together, backed them with foam tape and applied to the scene.

That's all there was to it with this project but when the tooth fairy is going to visit that night, you need a quick card idea in a hurry!

Happy shopping everyone!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment