Thursday, October 6, 2022

My Favorite Things - October Release - Countdown Day 5

 





It's Countdown Day 5 to the MFT Stamps October release which you can buy on October 11th and 10am Eastern.   My first card of the countdown features the latest illustrated set by Stacey Yacula.

Products Used:-


This is a mini slimline card.  I created a red panel and adhered it to the card base, then created a second slightly smaller white panel which I ink blended with a little Speckle Egg Distress Oxide ink and then adhered to the red panel.




I stamped and coloured the images from Holiday Hello and these are the Copic marker combinations I used:-

Red - R39, R29, R27, R24
White - C5, C3, C1, C00
Black - T6, T4, T3
Skin - E55, E11, E21, E00
Reindeer - E44 E57, E34, E33, E41, C1, C00

Images were die cut and applied to the scene with foam tape and then I had great fun using a stylus to dot in white acrylic paint for the snow.  The sentiment was stamped on a sentiment strip and applied with more foam tape and the card was finished!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment