Friday, October 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - October Release - Countdown Day 4

 




Welcome to Countdown Day 4 to the MFT Stamps October release, available on October 11th at 10am Eastern.   Today I have TWO card projects to share with you so do keep scrolling to see the second card I made using the same product combination.

Products Used:-


This is a wonderful die-namics set that would be perfect for those of you who need to mass produce your holiday cards.  For my two cards I have taken inspiration in the form of colour and design from the paper pad but can you imagine this die set making mixed metallics trees etc?  The possibilities are truly endless.

Since I intended to make a few cards, I die cut my MFT prestige cardstock (great for getting through scraps) several times over to give me options.




I the colourful trees together and backed them with foam tape and applied them to a square panel that I'd created a pink focal point to with Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar.  The centre tree is on double foam tape and the tree on either side just on a single foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink  and heat embossed in gold and this was applied with foam tape.  I then layered up with a solid panel and then the pattern panel before applying the whole thing to a card base.   A few gold sequins added a warm accent to match the sentiment.




Here is the second card that I made, all pretty self explanatory and like I said before the design possibilities are endless.









Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment