Saturday, September 24, 2022

My Favorite Things - Christmas Blessings

 





Welcome to my blog where I'm sharing this new card for MFT Stamps that features the new Christmas Blessings stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.  Here are the products used:-


I created a white A2 panel of cardstock and used the Elegant die-namics in the largest size to die cut the opening.  I ink blended the negative cut and used acrylic ink and a stylus to dot in some falling snow.  I backed the outer cut with dimensional tape and adhered it to a panel and then glued the blended focal point panel through the opening so that it is recessed.   I again used the same size of the Elegant die together with the Grassy Terrain Die-namics to create the snowy grass strip which I applied with foam tape and also dotted with snow.




I stamped and coloured the images from Christmas blessings - here are the Copic colours used:-

Mary - B24, B32, B41, B91, W3, W1
Joseph - E77, E74, E71, E70, E40
Baby Jesus - C3, C1, C00
Manger - E43, E42, E41
Skin - E55, E11, E21, E00
Stable - E44, E43 E42
Star - Y21, YR20, E000, W2, W0
Angel - C3, C1, C00,  BG70
Blushes - RV42, R30, R000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then all images die cut and applied with foam tape.

I stamped and applied the sentiment with foam tape and finished up by adding additional snow over the images to make it look realistic.  Make sure when you apply snow over images that you nick the lines of the images because that will give you the most realistic appearance.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment