Thursday, August 18, 2022

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge - CC195

 





Well hello there, welcome to my blog where I've got a new card for MFT Stamps for their next Color Challenge.    Are you up for the challenge?   This is CC195.

Products Used:-


I started by ink blending my background panel using Worn Lipstick and Twist Citron Distress Oxide Inks.  I liberally splashed the blended area to soften the look of it.

Over this I layered another white panel where I had used the circle die-namics to create an opening.   I stamped the sentiment beneath the circle and then backed it with foam tape and applied to the background.





I stamped and coloured the images from Eat Lots of Cake.   My Copic colours are:-

Green Combo - YG25, YG03, YG01
Pink Combo - R22, R20, R00
White Combo - C3, C1, C00
Elephant - T6, T5, T4, T2, T1, T0
Duck - C3, C1, C00, R22, R20
Blushes - R21, R20, R00, R000

A white gel pen highlighted a few points before I die cut using the coordinating die-namics and then applied to the scene using dimensional foam tape.

To finish, I added some little flat 4 point stars embellishments into the pink sky area for some birthday sparkle.

I hope you join in with the challenge, happy crafting.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment