Thursday, July 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - July Countdown Day 5 - Eat Lots of Cake

Here we goooooo!   We're kicking off with Countdown Day 5 to the MFT Stamps new release on July 12th at 10am EST and this mini slimline card features the adorable new YUZU illustrated stamp set called Eat Lots Of Cake.






Products used:-


I started by preparing a mini slimline panel measuring 3 1/2 inches x 6 inches and I ink blended to a fade using Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Inks.





I stamped the images from Eat Lots of Cake and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Elephant - W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Ducklings - E01, Y23, Y21, E50, E0000, W1, W0
Bunny - E55, E31, E41
Bear - E44, E43, E42, E41
Reds - R05, R22, R20
Pinks - R22, R21, R20, R0000
Blushes - R22, R21, R00





The images were die cut and applied to the background using dimensional foam tape.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and used Nuvo drops for the confetti and added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish the scene.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment