Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Card Kit Release Day - Greetings From The Couch



Hello!   Happy to tell you that MFT Stamp's May Card Kit called Greetings From The Couch is now available for purchase.   You'll have so much fun creating endless living room scenes with this kit.




To create today's card I used the following MFT Products:-

- Take A Seat Die-namics
- Fundamental Furnishings
- Potted Plants Die-namics
- Decor and More Die-namics




I ink blended a white A2 panel using Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg to create a nice focal point.

I then used MFT's beautiful card stock and the pattern paper pad listed above to die cut all the fun little elements and of course the furniture.   I glued the elements together and then adhered them in position against the ink blended background.

I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen then popped the panel in my Misti to double to stamp the sentiment so that I got a nice clean and clear image of it.

I mounted the panel to my prepared card base and with that this fun project was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















 

2 comments:

  1. Are you on insta? Can’t find you! Love your cards❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! Look in the right hand column to the right of this post and there's a large link to Instagram - click that!

      Delete