Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - Release Day!

Time to shop everybody -  the MFT new release is now available for purchase!!!   To celebrate the release I made this card using the new 'Playtime Pals' stamp set which comes with coordinating die-namics of course.




Also used in this project is the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil  which is where I started by stencil ink blending a subtle cloudy sky background.

I stamped my chosen images and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Reds - R39, R29, R24
Teals - BG78, BG75, BG49, BG57, BG15
Yellow -  Y23, Y21, E00
Bears - E31, E51, E41, E0000, W3, W2, W1, W0

Images were die cut, backed with dimensional foam tape and applied.



I chose a sentiment from the stamp set, stamping it on strip of cardstock and this too was applied with  foam tape.


Finishing touch was adhering some tiny wood star embellishments and with that the card was complete.




Please visit the MFT Blog to check out more inspirational projects by the Design Team and guests and you should also check out the MFT You Tube Channel for endless inspiration and useful how-to videos.










No comments:

Post a Comment