Thursday, February 3, 2022

My Favorite Things - Countdown Day 5

Welcome to my blog friends on this Countdown Day 5 to the February 8th release at 10am EST.   My card today previews the brand new Rachelle Anne Miller illustrated stamp set called 'Itching To Tell You Happy Birthday' which has coordinating die-namics of course.




Also used in this project in lieu of an actual sentiment is  the 'Happy Birthday Background Stamp' which was used to create the background to this square card.




I stamped my images and coloured them using the following Copic markers:-

Pinks - FRV1, RV02, RV10, RV000
Greens - BG32, G00, G000
Box (left) YR21, YR20, Y21
Puppy (left) E43, E42, E41
Puppy (centre) W2, W1, W0, W00
Puppy (right ) E50, E41

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and die-cut images applied with foam tape and to complete the card I glittered the ribbons and one or two other points.




Be sure to visit the MFT Blog and see more inspiration and product reveals and always keep in mind that the MFT You Tube channel is a great resource with endless how-to videos.








No comments:

Post a Comment